Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Time-Anyone

Everyday I think of all of the things I have to do and wonder will I ever find the time?  I have decided the answer will always be no.  One of the things that I want to do, is this blogg.  Between my real job and my hobby job and trying to take care of the family, I seem to loose all my me time.  I skim over others who have blogged and shared links on facebook, just dreaming that someday I can do that too.  For the ones who know me personally, knowI love to cook and bake and try new things.  I would love to post all of my crazy ideas, or my tweeking of recipes I like, to share with others.  I will try t figure ut at leastone day a week I cando this.  Maybe it will have to be on Sundays.  We shall see.  Anyway I will try to post some pictures of cupcakes I made for a friends step-mom's suprise 60th b-day.  At least they were trying for it to be a suprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment