Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Because I love it!

I went to Hoosier Homemade the other day to enter another contest.  I know, I know-but hey, they are fun and you learn about new products, people or just some cool Shtuff!  So I really wanted to win(fingers crossed I do) the year membership to MyCakeSchool  or click here to visit http://www.mycakeschool.com/  I saw some pretty adorable things!  I had to make the chick that looked so adorable.  And by looking a little further, I learned a fun new technique for feathers.  So my wheels started turning, why not combine the two.  This was a quick throw together that just made me happy.  What can I say, it's cute!  And I owe it all to Hoosier Homemade and MyCakeSchool.  THANKS!
Don't forget to visit them!

 http://hoosierhomemade.com/chick-cupcakes-for-easter-cupcake-tuesday/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=hoosierhomemade

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Don't you just love MyCakeSchool??
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the big chick shaped cake??

    ReplyDelete