Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Where's the Time Gone???

Well I wanted to blog on a regular basis, but that went out the window now didn't it.  I do have some wonderful things coming up and have been really busy.  WOW is about all I can say to my cake creations.  I have been making them non-stop it seems.  I even entered a contest at MIZZOU, where I got to meet Duff Goldman from Ace of Cakes!!  How great is that!  I am also working with a local flower shop-Gibney Simms, to make the food for a wine tasting.  That's right, they sell wine!  What a better place for a man to pick up a little somethin' somethin' for his sweetheart!  Grab some wonderful flowers and a bottle of wine, and there you have a great evening ahead of you! 
I also just had a House Party, with Philly's new Cooking Cream!  Can I say awsome!!!  This stuff is so versatile it's unbelievable!  You can make sauces, casseroles, soups, salads, appetizers-the list goes on and on!  Get creative and have fun.  There are four flavors and the are all wonderful.  the Santa Fe got rave reviews at the house party.  It can be a little spicy!  I will post some great pictures later.  And I promise to try to keep up on this.   I've actually had requests at my House Party to do a blog or a tutorial for those who are limited with cooking skills or ideas.  I believe I might just do that!
See ya later folks-real soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment